WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, February 25, 2011

Eh...

Today's been a really busy yet slow day for me....so I'm taking this time to talk to y'all. I've been loafting on all my projects and assignments and I got huge one due monday, 2 due tuesday and I gotta catch up on all my lectures but at the same time my first year is almost over..damn....I end in like April or end of April...something like that, but as I reach 5000 soon time...whenever it may be I continue to appreciate the support I receive and the shoutouts I get from people saying good job, etc. But real talks, this is just me.....the music and ish...is just me... my hobbies...the things I like...but it's nice to hear all that...thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment