WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 07, 2010

From The Heart: I'll Do It Later.....

This is......to all the loafters out there....who say one thing and then take forever on it. Y'know who you are. Real talks though in the past month, I've asked a few people to do favours and they literally take 5 years to do it. Now I know it's a favour and I should be glad that they're doing a favour for me, but real talks I kinda have a right to be a bit annoyed verging on angry cuz these people take 5 years to do a simple task. I'm the type of person who'll do you a favour right away and in most cases drop what I'm doing to do your favour just to get it out of the way so I don't forget and cuz it's not that big a deal. But what really gets at me is when I say can you do something for me and they say yeah I will later.....I msg them later ohhh right I forgot....and it gets prolonged.....for hours.....for days....to WEEKS....LITERALLY. And what even goes harder is when they say I PROMISE today, later tonight, or something came up, I fell asleep, something happened, doing homework, slipped my mind. And so a small favour that can be done in less than 15 minutes takes a few days.....honestly, that's when the real and fake friends start to seperate themselves for each other. i'm not saying I'm the best friend in the world but I'm usually one who'll put you ahead of me and do something to please you then please myself afterward.....so it cheeses me beyond BELIEF....when I ask to do a simple favour and people get annoyed saying WTF I'M DOING A FAVOUR FOR YOU.....YEAH BUT YOU'RE TAKING 5 YEARS TO DO IT....I could've took a shower, did my homework, took a nap and then do it myself and you would still be there picking your nose.....HOLLAYYYYY.........that's my two cents.......I guess the old cliche quote "If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself" is nothing but TRUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment