WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Artist Of The Week



Alright so you prob don't know who they are, and they look like a really corny, lame boyband...or a rip off of Varsity or smt...LOL and for all I know, they could be. But like most boybands, they can sing and they can sing GOOOOOOOOD (good/well, same thing). I first found them on one of my R&B sites a whiiiiilleeee ago and they were called It's L.OVE...why the period in the middle I dunno lol, but the song was called Inside Out. Later on I would find out that there actual name was Menudo, a Puerto Rican boy band. I lost the song a while back and wanted to hear it so bad so I did some research that their name was actually Menudo, that's when I got to downloading more of their songs, which brings me to the post of them being the Artist/s of the week. Did I forget to mention they can saaaaanggggggg.....

Inside Out


Cry On Your Pillow


My Everything


Obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment