WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Miracles Really Do Happen

So in my moment of randomness, despair and just a lot of mixed feelings, I thought of a story my dad once told me. Now I can't remember exactly but I remember the core of the story. So these 2 brothers are going to a bible camp or something like that I believe. And in the midst of packing, their mom constantly tells them remember to bring your bible. Obv they get annoyed and ish and pack what they believe they need like electronics, games, snacks, etc. Now this camp is a week long or so, so they need money and ish for food throughout the week. They keep bothering their mom about the money while doing last minute packing and she just sayings don't worry about it and keeps saying to remember to bring your bible. So at the camp, they realized their mom didn't give them any money but it was too late cuz she had gone. So they ate the little snacks they had and ish, but obv couldn't survive on that alone. They got upset and angry at their mom cuz all she told them was to remember to bring their bible and didn't bother about the money. So they continued to get upset. One of the brothers I believe prayed about it and asked for strength to survive and courage and wisdom. He decided to open the bible and low and behold, the week's worth of money was in there, with a note attached saying don't forget your bible. Now this story actually really got to me because in life...we put a lot of things ahead of God because we often take him for granted seeing Him as always being there for us. We tell ourselves we can pray later or do it later cuz God's not going anywhere but the thing I'm doing is more important. Real talks in my random mood that I'm in, I really can't and don't feel like talking to many people and so I try my best to pray for strength and guidance through whatever I'm going through. I myself take God for granted and pray to him sometimes only when I need help. I'm at a point in my life where I'm struggling with a lot of things and I need strength to persevere....

No comments:

Post a Comment