WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, November 12, 2010

From The Heart: White Flag

I know I said I wouldn't but I feel like giving in
I'm tired of trying when they say failure is a given
There's a few people left I can turn to for hope
Like I'm hanging from a cliff and they're about to cut the rope
Cuz you can only try so hard but still finish second place
And the haters still will never say ish to my face
I'm tired of pleasing the people who just don't bother
I'm sure you'd agree with me if you only saw her
I give my all to the people who I feel had my back
Man....I gotta get my mind on track
Women are liars, yeah I'm speaking to the whole
They'll deceive you in circles....yeah, that's the goal
Cuz I put myself out there for people I love
I even put their feelings and needs above.....mine
I guess a real woman....is really hard to find
I can't pour my heart to a female anymore
Without me or her catching feelings....either or

This is just some random ish I had on my mind cuz at the moment I feel like I can't talk to nobody about nothing.....I feel like I'm distancing myself from errrbody, but at the same time the people I put myself out there for aren't reciprocating or are being ghosts.....so this goes out to the very very few fam I have left......no names needed cuz I know who holds me down. I randomly thought of white flag, cuz it's a symbol of surrender and I feel like giving up....

No comments:

Post a Comment