WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

1000 HITS!!!!

Aiiiight so I know that's not a big deal, specially since I created this blog last year in December, but real talks, I ain't no celeb...I'm not famous. I'm just an 18 year old kid in university with a passion for music, poetry and basketball and life....To reach 1000 hits and have many people come up to me and be like I've seen your blog hits me hard. I've had plenty of people tell me hey I go this song off your blog, or I seen this off your blog, and it really motivates me to continue doing what I do. There was a point where I stopped the blog for a while and up until this point I haven't put my whole heart into it. But now this is the REJUVENATED blog....I'm updated as much as I can, but not posting random ish. I'm doing my best to find things that I feel should be seen or heard. Real talks....I appreciate every single hit on my blog, even if it's my accident, every hit counts, every person you tell counts, every click counts. if you have the time though, scroll down and I PROMISE you'll find at least ONE thing on this blog that you'll enjoy. I'm updating more frequently now and putting more time into it, the only time I don't update is if I forget, am busy or nothing's really interesting me at the moment. And of course there'll be more videos of me rapping and ish.....for now....I leave you with my words....THANKS TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS....ALL MY HATERS....ALL THE PEOPLE WHO'VE SHARED THIS BLOG WITH FRIENDS.....I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR EVERYONE.....AND I'M GONNA CONTINUE TO DO THIS REGARDLESS OF THE REACTIONS I RECEIVE.....CUZ THIS IS MY LIFE.....AND I THANK YOU ALLLLLLL FOR VISITING THE BEST YOU NEVER HEARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment