WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 28, 2009

You Ready......?

Are you ready for what a new year brings
A new man and a fresh start on things
Cuz I'm ready to say goodbye to 09
So let's celebrate, bring out the champagne and wine
I leave my old self behind
As a stronger me is what I'm tryna find
But I'll still stay on my grind
And once in a while look back and rewind
But for now I leave it all out there
And take nothing but myself
Cuz nothing can hold me back
From achieving success and wealth
Cuz 2010 is a big year you see
Moving on in the world
And climbing the social hierarchy
I'll need a girl to hold me down
To stay my by side
And one day be my bride
So many to chose
But only one can fit the shoe
Cinderella is who I'm tryna find
I know I will if I'm supposed to
Cuz girls have come and gone
But my friends were always there
it took me a while to realize
That they would always care
So this will be my last one
Before the new year here
I'd like to thank everybody
Who my heart has been near
Cuz so many people have influenced me
The man I'm becoming I wish they could see
So this goes out to everybody out there
Who's dreams, passions and goals I share

No comments:

Post a Comment