WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Exclusive - Two Is Better Than One

If you feel like letting go
Take my hand and hold on tight
Cuz what I feel you know is real
Even though we fuss and fight
If you feel all hope is lost
Put all of your faith in me
You know I'd never do you wrong
With you is where I wanna be
If you feel isolated
By the world and your peers
You know I'd be there in a heartbeat
Just to wipe away the tears
If you ever feel down
You know I'll make you smile
Look you in your eyes and tell you
I'll be here for a long while
If you're ever in the mood
To lay back and watch the sun
Just call me and I"ll be there
Cuz two is better than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment