WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 20, 2009

She's Gone



This song speaks to me on so many different levels. I heard it a while back and I loved it and the group itself. Their first video "I Can't Hear The Music" was amazing. This is their second single, kinda old but not a lot of people know about them. I'm at a point in my life where nothing is holding me down, I'm not stressed surprisingly and my mind is just blank. I'm just relaxing, this song describes a recent time in my life, that I'm not too sad or happy about, I'm neutral about it lol. But you know I felt like I lost my soul and who I was over this girl. A lot of things are left unsaid but we're still good I think. She's gone...and I hope she's on to better things, I know I sure am. So I leave you to enjoy this hopefully, this is my throwback song for now. I was on this song and this group for a good while and the hyped kinda died down. But every now and then I still listen to it and it's still number one played on my iTunes. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment