WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Exclusive - Pardon The Interruption

Alright so this is me, experimenting with this. I'm use to writing poetry and I decided to try this out cuz I felt like this poem needed to be expressed by me. Bear with me and be honest.

Can I get a moment of your time?
To discuss something on my mind
This thing called love
Is confusing you see
Cuz I swear this girl
May be the one for me
But am I the one for her
Cuz I just don’t know
She wants to say yes
But instead she says no
So I can’t help but wait
All this time you should know
These guys like you for your looks
But I love you from head to toe
But you hurt me so
So I hide how I feel
And you start to get impatient
But I swear this thing is real
So just tell me yes
And that you feel the same way
Cuz I see it in your eyes
Even when you turn away
And it hurts me to know
That I’m not the only one
Cuz love for you I got
And these dudes is here for fun
But am I expected
To wait forever
Until you realize
That these dudes is whatever
I’m not gonna chase
I’ll tell you what’s in my heart
That I liked you from the start
And I hate how we’ve grown apart
But I’m not gonna stress
I’ve said all I can say
Now it’s up to you
If you wanna leave or stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment