WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

I'm Too Busy

I think this is something...scratch that, I know this is something I've definitely talked about before. It's something I feel very strongly about and I feel like it only gets stronger the more people and girls that I meet. You may disagree or you may feel just as strongly or maybe strong for the opposing side. So I believe that nobody is ever truly \too busy' and that if someone really wants to make time for you, as in if they care about or if you're a big enough priority to them, they'll make the time for you. I say this because I'm exactly like that, where I will and I have either made time in my day for somebody or even if I was busy, finding a way to tetrist them into my schedule. Whether it's flopping on friends, switching shifts at work, doing homework early...when you want to make time, you'll find a way to do it. I was inspired because I was at work, about to clock in and I saw this girl on the phone with her boyfriend, cherishing every single last second before she had to clock in at work...and I was like, well that's hella cute and dope. I had another coworker who would always call her boyfriend during her break, and dude worked a 9-5 office job, so not only is she spending her break on the phone but he's also finding a way to answer the phone at work also...that and I would always see her in the mornings chilling outside the store with her boyfriend before our morning shift started and I'm like man...he's a real one. So I say this all because I firmly believe that no one is ever too busy...friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife...whem someone wants to make time for you, they will. Example, I dealt with one girl who was a teacher so just imagine how busy she was. Weekdays were definitely off limits to chill and she had church on Sundays, but she would tetris me into her schedule and we would usually chill on Sundays after church. Eventually, she got 'busy' and the one response a day eventually became one response every couple days and when the weekend came, it was like oh I'm too busy, which eventually led to “this isn't working out”. I don't wanna keep saying the same thing, but you get the gist. I dated this girl who was a volleyball player and bro...she would stop in the middle of practice to text me back multiple times, she's like yo my coach is getting cheesed LOL. I'm not saying you gotta go to that extreme, but it just really drives home the point (for me at least) that when you wanna make time for someone, you'll find a way. Even if it's like a hey, I'm gonna be a bit busy today but just wanted to hit you up and let you know...or maybe I just sound crazy cuz rereading that sounds kinda nuts LOL. Don't get me wrong, being busy is truly a real thing, but when you want something bad enough, you'll find a way to get it. Whether it's a sneaker release that opens at 7 am or some concert tickets that go on sale at 12 am, when you want something bad enough you'll make it work. I hope that kinda relates lol...without making this post too long...I just wanted to say that it's also important to realize when you're not a priority to someone...then decide what you wanna do from there...you wanna keep being an option (does that sound rude?) or do you wanna be someone's priority. There's been plenty of girls I talked to where I knew I wasn't a priority but I either kept going with it or they weren't priorities to me either...the most recent girl I was talking to...well I realized I wasn't a priority, kept putting in the same if not more effort until my friends had to verbally me in the face and tell me to cut it off, which I did. This is just how I am as a person so maybe that's why I feel so strongly about it..cuz I'm never too busy for a friend or for someone I care about...whether it's going out late when there's school or work the next morning, going out of your way to pick someone up or do them a favour, or just clearing up some time for a conversation...when I wanna make time, I do...so that kinda is how I believe most people are as well. That when something or someone is important enough, no matter what you're doing or how busy you are...you'll make time for. Till next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment