WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Changes

“That’s just the way it is, things will never be the same.” 2Pac - Changes

An all time classic and something that forever resonates with me. I know I seem to be always talking about change. But it’s forwver relevant. Change is inevitable, it’s constant...feelings change, situations change, seasons change. There’s been a lot of change going on in my life atm and all very suddenly and swiftly. My brother recently moved out, so it’s been weird to go from seeing my brother every single day of my life to like once in a while. Seeing his room empty and all his stuff gone, definitely really trippy and took some getting used to. Not talking to him every single day even if it was a few words about the littlest things is still kinda weird. I also started a new job and it’s been about a month and a half. That was definitely a big change in my life. Grinding full time and waking up super early and staying super late. Meeting lots of new people and being a new environment. When I first started, trust me when I say I didn’t think I’d make it past the first week, let alone a month. I thought about quitting every single day and I almost did tbh LOL. My friends will definitely attest to all my complaining and they’ve definitely seen me quit work after a few weeks or a few shifts. But feelings changed, I sucked it up and stuck it out and here I am a month and a half later...comfortable...and definitely more used to the grind. Just been reminding my self of 2 words, patience and perseverance. Seeing my friends go away for school or for work...change sometimes takes adjusting to, as humans change forces us to evolve and to progress otherwise we get left behind. Feelings change and seasons change...the feelings that I felt about work have drastically changed and the feelings about certain people have changed both for the good and for the bad. More importantly for me as of late something that I’ve really been meditating on is that seasons change. Periods of hardship, of struggle, of harvest and of growth. We all go through seasons of change and some are tougher than others. Like a garden of a field of crops sometimes it feels like nothing’s happening or nothing’s growing...seasons come and go and that’s what I’ve been reminding myself of. Knowing and understanding that yeah you might be going through a tough or difficult time right now, your season will come because seasons change, they always do...in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment