WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Let The Good Times Roll Part 2

Hey friends, it’s been a while...so funny story, I had actually written a post yesterday but didn’t like how it turned out so decided not to post at all, my bad. But to repeat some of what I said...I’ve met a lot of new people in the past few months...through work, sports and just life. So I figured I’d give some brief introductions...my name is Rodmond, I go by RT as well...that among other names as well lol. This is my blog and simply put its a place of expression, honest and vulnerability. I’ll leave it at that, if you journey with me you’ll definitely learn a lot about what I and this blog are about.

So yeah...it’s definitely been a very busy and somewhat stressful few months as of late. Free time has definitely been scarce and time management has become such an important aspect of my life lately. Work has consumed so much of my time that I’ve been trying to juggle family, friends, church, me-time and whatever else in the limited amount of time that I have when I’m not at work. So here’s a compilation of picture that make me really happy, that remind me and bring me back to some real good times in my life throughout these past few years. Feel free to check out part 1 while you’re at it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment