WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 03, 2018

The End Is Near

Hey y’all...it’s been a while, 3 weeks to be exact since I’ve posted. Definitely an unintentional hiatus, I’ve just been busy grinding and doing life...yeah I’ve been using that term as of late, “doing life”. I’ve been so busy with work and resting/catching up with everything else on the few days I have off that I honestly haven’t even been thinking about blogging these past 3 weeks. What’s more weird and kinda scary is that I even forgot I had a blog at some points. I mean it’s good and bad right? Good to know that just like with everything else...life goes on. I used to wonder what and if I could live life without this blog and if it would be any different. It’s good to know that life continues to move on. It’s good to know as much as I’m known for this blog, at the end of this day it doesn’t define me and my life y’feel? Now the bad...it’s bad in a sense that well maybe the end is near. This is my first taste of the true grind of life, that full time 40 hour week grind, where you hardly have time for sleep, let alone friends and family and then blogging and other stuff. I dunno...I don’t know if I’m ready to say goodbye, but I also don’t know if I have the time to keep this up at a consistent basis. Moving forward it feels like life only seems to get busier and the things on your plate may not pile up higher, but they do get more important and take more time to finish. So yeah, I don’t really know what the move is atm, I just wanted to catch y’all up on my life and what I’ve been up to. Been getting up at 5 am for my morning shifts and staying till 11 pm for my night shifts. It sucked at first but now that I’ve been there for a month and settled down, it’s gotten much better. Like anything in life, it’s a grind and it’s hard word. Perseverance is what I’ve been reminding myself as of late. Thank you for always sticking with me through my craziness and bs lol, till next time...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment