WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 04, 2018

She Asked For My Number Part 2

So this kinda stuff doesn't happen to me too often, but when it does...best believer it's super weird and awkward and that I definitely have to write about it later on LOL...read up part 1 if you're interested as well, it's just as weird and funny probably.

Part 1

Hey friends, hope you're doing well throughout these few weeks of like ridiculously hot weather. And if you're not from Canada (cuz I know a lot, more like some of you may not be), then I hope you're doing well in general. So anyways, let's set the mood for this story...I was at the mall a couple of weeks ago with my brother and it was raining really bad so it was super gloomy and downcast outside. I forgot why we were at the mall, probably for some wedding stuff for my bro cuz we've been going to the mall a lot recently...for his shoes, shirt, suit and just other random stuff. So we walked into this one store and like any store you walk into, the people working there greet you (most of the time) and ask you if you need any help and stuff. So it was just me and my brother in this store and a couple of workers. So this girl that's working comes up to me and bro and goes hi my name is ____ do you guys need any help and I'm just like oh nah we're just looking we're good, thanks tho. Then she looks at me again and she goes oh so how's the weather, I'm just like yeah it's not that great, it's raining outside. She goes oh okay, so why're you at the mall? I'm just like oh just walking around and stuff you know. Then she goes, so how;s your day going? My brother's already giving me this weird look/smirk...sp I'm just like oh yeah it's good, just chilling. Then we kinda walk to a diff part of the store, I don't really think nothing much of the conversation we just had, I figured there's no other customers in the store, she's just having friendly conversation. So we're still browsing around in the store and she pops up again and she's like so are you in school right now> I'm just like nahh I graduated lol, she's like ohh yeah you look really young. So for context, my brother was looking at tank tops, so I had picked one up to put against his body to see if it'd look hood on him. So I'm still holding it and she goes yeahh that would definitely look good on you, so I chuckled and put it back on the rack. Then she goes oh wow, I really like your shirt, I didn't notice it before but it's CDG (some random brand) right and I'm like yeah it is, she says some other stuff like oh that's a dope colour and I've never seen that design before and I'm just like yeah thanks, I appreciate it. My brother and I walk out of the store and he's just absolutely dying and I'm like relax lol, she was either suuuuper friendly, was hella bored, wanted a sale or was genuinely flirting lol. So anyways, we're back to walking around the mall and we do so for another half an hour or so and low and behold, we bump into her as we're walking around, I guess she was on her break or something. So she comes up to us and she goes what a coincidence bumping into you again. I'm just like haha yeah, you're on your break I guess? Literally I kid you not, she goes yeah I am...so I know this seems forward, but I wonder if I could get your number and we can grab coffee or something sometime. So I gave her my number and we texted a bit and met up once, that was it LOL. But it was just such an interesting sequence of events lol and I mean like you don't really see girls being the aggressors in this situation too often so it was really funny but also kinda cool at the same time. But what made the stiuation as funny, awkward and memorable as it was was that my brother was literally beside me when all of this was happening LOOOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment