WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, August 06, 2017

400,000 VIEWS

Hey friends...I'm a little late, what else is new. But wow...400,000 views...that's...a little unreal and a tad bit unbelievable. I'm super blown away by the constant support from my friends and the people around me. Sometimes it makes me feel like this blog really has an impact on some people...when they tell me wow, I really relate to this post, wow it's like you read my mind, wow I really like when you said this or that...I love for that stuff, but I don't live for it that's for sure. It's been suuuuch a long journey...to think I've been doing this since high school. It's weird seeing the kiddies at my church who I've seen grow up from little kids all grown and getting ready to leave and start university...geez, can life slow down a bit please? But um, yeah...I don't have much to say...I can sit here all day and be like oh wow we've come so far, oh man this, that...but I won't. I'm very thankful...but the grind continues...I'm gonna continue striving to put out quality posts, dope content that hopefully you can relate to or at least entertain you. With that...I'll see you in another 100,000...catch you on the flip side...thank you, peace out.

Here's some behind the scenes from the MANY photos my friends helped me take that didn't end up on my instagram. Shoutouts to my boys Josh and Gerald for the help, love you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment