WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I Wrote You This Letter

This is one of those rare occasions where I hit y'all with an early post. So I"m at school right now, sitting in the library and my focus is like pretty much out the window, so I need a little bit of a distraction. So I was looking through an old textbook that I accidentally brought to school and this one note fell out of it. Rewind back to a hella emotional period in my life...like a couple years ago probably...a time when I had fallen pretty hard for this one girl, harder than I've ever fallen for anybody, no joke. There had been plenty of words I had never said to her, words I could never write on this blog because I knew she would read it. So I wrote written letters to her, like short letters...I ended up just distributing them around school...it's like letters you write but never intend to mail it...but I didn't wanna keep it, so I just left it, for somebody else to read and at the bottom would be the link to my blog (subtle plug of course). So I spent the past half an hour looking through my blog trying to find that post...cuz I swear I took pictures of them and made a post about it...but I couldn't find it...and maybe that's for the better, it's kinda like when you break up with somebody and you're hesitant to throw away their stuff, delete their text messages, etc. Maybe it's better I didn't find that post and relive those emotions. So anyways, I'm flipping through the old textbook and this paper falls out...and I read it...and it's what inspired this post. It's apparently a letter, the last letter written to her...to you...that I never got around to leaving behind. Definitely gives me chills...but also reminds me of what a better place that I'm in currently. Thank you for that...for the ups, the downs and the growth and maturity in which you provided me.

No comments:

Post a Comment