WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, October 08, 2010

What's On Your Ipod? (Top 5)

Wow it seems like I haven't updated this thing like a month....but I guess I've just been settling down with school and getting the hang of things.....so here are my top 5 songs of the moment.....in no particular order...

J. Cole - It Won't Be Long
- this dude just goes hard and goes deep every song he hops on....the beat doesn't have to be bangin' but he still spits raw anbd real ish...

Kanye West.....yeah....not any song in particular but Kanye West in general....his whole G.O.O.D Friday is amazing....releasing a new song every friday is sketchy because sometimes it causes people to rush it and not put in their best effort, but Mr. West goes raw in all his tracks from "Devil in a New Dress" "So Apalled (Remix)" "Runaway" "All of the Lights"....just to name a few.....real talks he's got me excited every friday for what he's coming up with next and today being friday....LET'S GO KANYE....I'M READY.....

Stevie Hoang - No Coming Back
- no he's not black, yes he is asian...but the dude can sing....and this song kinda grew on me

Craig David - I'm Sorry (I Don't Love You No More)
- this song may be old, but this isn't top 5 new songs...it's top 5 that I'm jamming to right now....

Lastly.....
JR Aquino - By Chance (You & I)
- now not all of you may know who he is, but he's a youtube singer and he's a beast......some of his covers that I like are "Billionaire" and "Teenage Dream/Just The Way You Are", but since you aren't familiar with him....here's his original song "By Chance"

No comments:

Post a Comment