WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, October 25, 2010

Top 5 Songs At The Moment

It's that time again where I give you 5 songs that I've been constantly bumpin' on my iPod & iTunes...like always, in no particular order...

Toni Braxton - Hands Tied
No matter how old she is or getting, the girl can still bring it like she was in her prime. You also gotta admit she doesn't look half bad either...either way this song is bangin'.

Chingy - Pullin' Me Back feat. Tyrese/One Call Away feat. Jason Weaver
Yeah for this one Chingy just went in on me and chose the perfect dudes to compliment him on the chorus....which is what really draws me to both songs, the chorus but both songs in its entirety are hot either way.

Drake - Closer To My Dreams feat. Andreena Mills/Successful feat. Lil Wayne, Trey Songz
Both songs hit me hard and are so inspiring. They both talk about making it big and being successful you know and hater and people tryna bring you down by any means. Damn....this is real.

Kanye West - Christian Dior Denim Flow feat. Kid Cudi, Pusha T, John Legend, Lloyd Banks, Ryan Leslie
What can I say about this song....or even 'Ye in general....this man is killing the game right now....if you haven't seen his short film 'Runaway' I STRONGLY encourage you to do so, it's posted below somewhere if you scroll down and I rant about how creative and ish he is, but word.....his album is gonna go big, even if he is competing with Nicki and can't remember who else.

Usher - Lay You Down
Usher is prob one of the undisputed Kings of R&B, he's been in the game for so long and is still producing hits...this one in my opinion doesn't disappoint.

Bonus: Lloyd - Lay It Down
No relation to Usher's song, but this song is booomb....and catchy as hell....Mr. Lloyds too, damn....I guess braids aren't in anymore? Just ask Luda, Omarion, Trey, Mario, Busta to name a few....and now Lloyd...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment