WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Drizzy Knows Best!

So I'm a big magazine collector from basketball magazines like "Slam" to music magazines like "XXL". So XXL mags, the last page usually had a picture of a person and a quote to go with it, but I guess they decided to do a new thing now where they interview an artist ish and get them to fill in blanks with their own opinions. So the first one I ever read was coincidentally Drake and he had some interesting things to say.....the one that stood out to me was of course "I need a woman who understands life better than I do." My life story right there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment