WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Quick 16

I'm a better man than these dudes who're so fake
You know I'm real when I write cuz my heart is at stake
So when I enter a room, these dudes quiver and shake
And when I speak, rap and free y'know it's like an earthquake
Y'know I'll shake up your world and cause word war 4
Leave you 6 feet under buried in that dirt floor
I'll snatch your girl, have her begging for more
So when it says dnd, don't open that door
To my haters that have been criticizing my flow
You talk ish, yet nothing is what you really know
To the top I've risen, from the lowest of low
I had nothing to show, now I got money to blow
I need a girl who's gonna hold me down
Who can automatically turn my frown upside down
And maybe one day put on that wedding gown
And promise me, she'll be forever around.

No comments:

Post a Comment