WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hosanna

So me being a Christian man, I go to church Fridays and Sundays. I help out a lot and it its a big part of my life. Born into a christian family, but just starting to help out and get really involved these past 2-3 years, now I'm really involved with committee and organizing stuff and I love it. I'm not perfect and I doubt I'll ever be, but the Lord still loves me, everything I do I do for him and I do with his strength as he guides me. So this is a christian song called Hosanna and yes this is the girl from Rin On The Rox, she is amazing and does this song to some great justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment