WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I Want A Love Like...

So for those who know me, you guys know I have a passion for poetry, writing and music. So this here is called Def Jam Poetry, which I think was a TV show or something like that where celebrities, artists and other people go on and do spoken word. Some noted people who have been on are Kanye West, Common, Dave Chappelle, etc. So this guy is named Shihan and he is Def Poetry Alumni, so he has quite a few but this is by far one of my favorites. He is super talented and expressive, check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment