WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Random Thoughts

So what I started to do (or tried to do) is write the blog posts onto a word document and save them on my computer instead of straight onto blogger, I dunno just for keepsake or safety in case blogger ever goes down...who knows, just kinda gives me peace of mind. Anyways, point I was going for was I usually write like the date first followed by the title of the post, I started to type July then I realized it's August LOL. Got damn...first of all, it's been a week since we last spoke, but it certainly doesn't feel like that. Second, can you believe it's already August? Like this feels like the longest but shortest summer ver...scratch that, this feels like the longest but shortest year ever. When I think about this past 'summer' or even this past year...nothing of significance really comes to mind..it's just school, work, quarantine LOL which is hella sad...2020 is such a wash LOL. Summer feels like it's just getting started yet it's almost over and I'm back to school in September, which by the way they haven't been super clear about what's going on either. I just know classes (this semester at least) are online and placement is either gonna be online or like replaced with a course or something...but again, they haven't been clear about it which is kinda wild considering it's August lol. I've been having a lot of dope and thought provoking conversations as of late...which will probably manifest into blog possts sooner rather than later. One thought that came across my mind was that it's crazy to think some people are like still heavily in quarantine and haven't or have barely left their houses since like March/April. Cuz of worm, I see people all the time, which kinda made it normal for me to go out and do stuff and see people on the regular lol but some people are like locked down and have been locked down, which is crazy to think. Legit I can't even cough, sneeze or like feel a bit off without someone thinking or even myself thinking I have COVID LOL. I was with a customer, I sneezed but I turned the other way and she like took 5 steps back LOL. This post is probably gonna be hella random and all over the palce cuz it's a bunch of little thoughts on my phone that I don't think or want to make into full on posts. A couple posts ago, I talked about getting over a girl I was talking to...and lemme tell you, it's crazy how (in this case) fast I got over her, I don't mean that in like a boastful way either. I just don't realy think about it as much and it doesn't really bother me that much either. Like when I think about girls that really stuck with me and ate at me and took time to get over...probably like 3 or maybe even less come to mind. But what I'm trying to say is...when you're in themoment, so invested into someone and it doesn't work out...it sucks. You put so much time and effort into them, they became a bigger and bigger part of your world...and in that moment when it doesn't work out, you feel like your world is crashing down (dramatic I know), it feels like the worst pain, you think you'll never get over it or find somebody else. When that stuff hits you...or me at least, it HITS lol. But like I said...literally a day or two after, I was like...I feel like I should feel worse, like more sad or upset or something...but I'm chilling, that's when I knew it'd be all good and I'd be fine. Moving on tho LOL...on some brighter news...I'm so happy for my friends who're getting engaged or married...like BRO that's a BIG DEAL. Especially when it's someone really close to you or someone you've known for a while or someone you've known for a while whom you're close to lol. Seeing my boys get engaged or married...damn it makes me really happy seeing them super happy, getting ready to move on to a new phase of life, filled with new challenges and triumphs. It's even more exciting knowing I get to walk and celebrate with my homies as they plan, prep and celebrate. One last thing I wanna touch on is just how appreciative I am to those of y'all who read the blog (for whatever reason). When I started the blog, I always wanted it to blow up...and g etting older I kinda saw it as less and less of a truly realistic goal, but a small part of me deep down hopes that miraculously this blog will blow up one day lol. Which brings me to this conversation I had with a friend (you\ll get your post, maybe), he was saying like your blog's not gonna blow up cuz people don't give a damn about you. And that's straight facts LOL. Like when I thought about it...why the heck would people wanna read about my life...random experiences at work, random girls...people don't know me and people don't care about me. It's like when I'm or even when you're scrolling through social media or looking at people's stuff...people post and say things all the time but there's so much that you do and don't care about y'feel? So when I thought about it, I was like man there's a lot of people I don't talk to or don't care about and vice versa probably...so when it comes to me posting my blog on social media, of course some people aren't gonna click cuz they just don't care about me and that makes so much sense and is also perfectly fine lol. But it goes back to my original point of just being grateful for those of y'all who do come here, whether occasionally or consistently...for whatever reason, I appreciate it. Till next time, DEUCES.

1 comment: