WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Get It, Got It, Good

I think there's a small handful of people that you'll meet in your life who just get you...and vice versa. Maybe it's your best friend who knows everything about you, all your inner secrets, weird habits and unusual quirks. Maybe it's your partner who knows what and how to push your buttons. Or maybe it's that person you just feel comfortable sharing anything and everything with. I was really good friends with this girl way back when and every time I looked in her eyes, I could tell something was wrong, I just got her on an emotional level, she didn't really get me which is why we're not friends anymore, but that's not the point LOL. One example is like that meme where it's like oh when plans get canceled but you didn't wanna go anyways LOL, I'll send that to a friend and be like yo that's literally us. Moving on tho, I'm talking about people you share this weird intuition kinda thing with. Where you'll be laughing at something, you look at them and you both know what you're laughing at/ Or there\s so many instances I can recall where I'll be about to say something or a friend will be about to say something and we'll be like wait, you're about to talk about this aren't you LOL...it's like a weird mind connection. I love hanging out with these people cuz it's never complicated and it's always a good time. For me, it's a lot of things, I've been on dates or just hung out with people who are extremely uncomfortable with silence LOL. They'll feel the need to say something, anything to fill it, or they'll be awkward or assume I'm mad or something. Like chill, I just enjoy the quiet. Having friends that just get you makes it so much more easier and just comfortable because there's no fear of doing something stupid or being weird or awkward lol.

Rereading this post now, didn't really wanna post it lol...just didn't seem like a “good” or quality post LOL. But whatever, trying to do things more for myself and less for the approval or recognition from others...and that's a post I'll save for later. Till next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment