WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 19, 2019

900,000 VIEWS

Got damn, 800,000 came and went real quick didn't it...it's pretty crazy cuz I feel like I haven't really been fully focused on the blog as of late. I mean posts are always coming in and out of my head, but I just haven't been translating it onto the blog lately. School and work have been keeping me busy and trying to have a life in between as well lol. I have a lot of stuff in my head and a lot of stuff planned before the year is over....December is gonna be TEN YEARS since the blog started and a million views is right around the corner...it's a crazy time for the blog and I wanna end of the year with a BANG. I think it's definitely time for a makeover for the blog...I think I've only changed the layout like maybe once or twice...I think only once cuz I vaguely remember what the blog looked like when I first started, but it's definitely time to change things up with our 10 year anniversary coming up and a milli on the horizon. Beyond that man...who knows what's gonna happen...I flip  flop with the idea that hey...maybe 10 years, a million views...it's a good time to slow it down and hang it up...we're in the end game now lol...but then I come back down to earth and I'm like naaaaaah, not yet. It's always funny when people like yo man you're blowing up lol...I've never really seen myself or the blog as a big deal lol, I mean it's cool don't get me wrong lol...but to me, it's like me chilling with my friends, talking about life and shit. I'll save all the sappy, sentimental stuff for the 10 year or the million post...till next time, thank you for effing with me this long...here's some bts pics from the shoot I did for 900,000...see y'all soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment