WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, June 03, 2018

Good Friends, Good Times

I don't really know what triggered this topic lol. I was thinking about this one particular friend I don't really speak to anymore, all the dope moments we share, all the times this friend was there for me...and it kinda led me to this...just a bunch of moments that came to my mind at that moment. These are just a bunch of moments in my life where my friends went out of their way to help me out, if you're not on this list it doesn't mean you've never helped me out, it just means I couldn't think of anything at that moment lol. One thing I''ll say is that I can go on and on about all the friends and all the times people have given me rides, driven me places or given me money or paid for my meals and stuff...but that list itself is so dang long I could go on and on about it, so I won't lol.

- this one time, I had an interview early Saturday morning and I was so busy with getting dressed and getting ready, I got into the car, started driving...realized I forgot my resume LOL, I was too far from home, so I called up my friend at like 8 am ish on that Saturday and asked her to print me my resume and I went to pick it up LOL, like c'mon, it's Saturday, you wanna sleep in...I'm surprised she even picked up the call lol, much respect

- one time my boys and I were going to a friends house for a barbecue, we took 2 cars, I was driving and hit a curb and got a flat tire...literally 5 guys sitting in the middle of a street figuring out how to fix a tire, we called up one of my boys who's good with cars and we all sat there trying to figure out where everything was and how to do it, we eventually did it and had a dope time at the brbecue LOL

- when I worked at the mall, I came out after my shift and the mall was closed only to realie my battery was dead cuz I had left the headlights on LOL, called multiple friends who either didn't know how to do it or didn't have the tools, finally called me one friend who was like I'm kinda with my girlfriend right now in North York which was like 25 min away from where I was. He's like call me back if you can't find anybody else, I couldn't so this mans ditched his girlfriend to come help me jump start my car lol,much appreciated

- one of my closest boys started at as simply the plug LOL, we weren't really close but he hooked me up with a lot of stuff, my first ipod touch, a bunch of clothes I wanted and even my first pair of Jordans lol, much respect

- I remember my birthday a few years ago I was hella sad cuz I had no plans, I think a bunch of my friends were busy or away, it wasn't until super last minute like 2 different groups of friends ended up asking me to chill and I ended up chilling with both of them separately but also together, it was one of those things where someone very unexpected reached out to me to catch up and yeah, I appreciated it greatly

- I'll never forget the night I slept on my basement floor cuz I had this huge thing with my brother lol, the next day my boy took me out to run basketball with his team to clear my head and also another friend took me to dinner and we just had some god conversations, spent like a good 2 hours outside my house in his car just talking, a lot of dope conversations seem to happy when I'm in the car...

- this one time, I was either really sick or I had gotten my wisdom teeth pulled out, one or the other I can’t really remember but my friend hit me up cuz she knew I had been stuck at home for days in a row and took me out for congee and it was dope, sometimes it’s just the little things...

- this last one actually happened just last year, this one friend surprised me at my own house LOL, she brought together my church friends and my high school friends and bought all the stuff I had told her I liked like candy, chocolate, cake and even a piƱata LOL, definitely a night I’ll never forget

No comments:

Post a Comment