WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Everything Happens For A Reason

I truly, truly find it so encouraging and rewarding when people tell me that they really relate or resonate with a blog post. This is just something that came to my mind, a reminder for myself and hopefully to you...that everything happens for a reason. I love looking back at some of the most stressful and toughest times of my life, the emotions I felt, and how it was all necessary to get me to where I am and who I am today. These are just some of the things that came to my mind when I thought of stressful and tough times. Reminding me that everything truly happens for a reason.

I’ve failed courses in university
I took longer to graduate than the my program intended
I liked a girl who liked another guy
I liked a girl who didn’t like me back
I’ve gotten passed up for a job
I dislocated my knee and was in a cast for 6 months
I fell for my best friend and it made things hella awkward
I’ve grown apart from some people I thought would be lifelong friends
I’ve disappointed my parents
I’ve struggled with confidence and self esteem
I still have no idea what I wanna or am doing with my life
Sometimes I feel like I’m playing catch up, like I’m behind in comparison to my friends
Sometimes I feel like I can never catch a break


Sorry it’s been so long, but till next time, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment