WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wasn't Meant To Be

Yeah I know it's been a while, sorry about that. So uh...here's a funny story for y'all. It's probably one I've told on the blog before, but back when no one read the blog...LOL, so here it is. This one comes in like grade 7 when we went on our year end trip to some cottage in a forest kinda thing. So if you've read this post about the girl who rejected me, this story occurs a year before that cuz that was in grade 8. So anyways, all the grade 7's are sitting in a room and we're about to go on some huge scavenger hunt in pairs. So the teacher is like alright I'm gonna pick the pairs and I'm gonna put you with somebody you don't really know and it's gonna be boy/girl pairs cuz the scavenger hunt was like a couple of hours so he's like yeah it'll give you the chance to get to know somebody you don't already know. So he's picking the pairs and slowly all the kids are going off to start the scavenger hunt...there's 4 kids left. The cute asian girl that I liked, this brown girl I didn't really know at all, this other asian guy and myself. So my heart's already racing...I'm like NO WAY...it's gonna happen...I'm gonna be able to spend like 4 hours with this girl that I like, talking, chilling and stuff...bro, you don't understand how happy I was....I was like c'mon man...it has to be destiny Teacher calls her name...let's call her Maggie. So he calls her name...and I'm like THIS IS IT...he looks at me...looks back at the paper...then guys the other dude's name...brooooo, you don't understand what I felt LOOOL. I literally looked at the teacher, looked at the asian girl, then looked at my partner and was like bruuhhhhhh. So anyways, here I am about to start this scavenger hunt and I'm hella salty LOOOL. So I kinda forced myself to suck it up and try to be civil and talk to her since I was gonna be with her for like a couple hours. Honestly tho, lemme tell you...you can't and you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. She literally did EVERYTHING in the scavenger hunt...I just like held stuff or like made she we didn't die...she like figured out all the clues, got all the directions and stuff and we ended up finishing like 3rd our like 20 pairs or something and we got like a prize. Plus I also got to talk to her throughout the day and that was pretty dope cuz if it weren't for the scavenger hunt, I would probably never approach her in school or whatever. So yeah...it's just interesting you know...when you expect one thing and you get another. Random comparison...but it's like when me and my boys go for a movie and they pick a movie I've never heard of or aren't interested in and I end up liking it...kinda similar...no? It's like you go into something expecting it to be bad because of your preconceived ideas even tho you know nothing about it...but then it kinda surprises you. So yeah///see y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment