WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Get Over It, Get Used To It

Change seems to be a never ending topic in my and probably most of your lives. I stumbled upon the NUMEROUS posts I wrote about change, which you can find here. So I recently restored my phone cuz it was hella laggy and messed, with that I had to redownload all the apps I once had on my phone, one being instagram. Now I had the old instagram right before they changed the app logo, I had been holding off on it because I thought the new app logo looked ugly. When I downloaded it tho, I was like eh, whatever...no big deal I guess. With most changes in your life, you get used to it...eventually. Most changes feel new at first, it feels different...you feel different, but eventually, you get used to it. If it makes you angry, sad, whatever that may be...you get over it, then you get used to it. Moving to a new school, getting a new haircut, breaking up with somebody...you get used to that change, then you get over it and it becomes normal, it becomes a regular part of your life. That's kinda where my mentality has been at as of late...I understand some changes may be good and some changes may be bad, but with most changes, you get used to it. It's especially funny when we find ourselves complaining or unhappy with the change when it first hits us, but then later on as it becomes part of normality we laugh at the fact that we once complained about it. With anything...I'd say especially the changes that make you sad or angry...that you feel are having or will have a negative impact on you and your life...get over it, because eventually...you're gonna get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment