WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Expect The Unexpected

Hey friends, sorry it’s been so long...I’ve been in San Francisco for the past week visiting a friend, chilling, taking in the sun, eating good food and enjoying good views. So I was talking to a coworker/friend (moreso a coworker) yesterday and I was telling her how like I forgot how hard it was to go into a new situation or new surrounding and make friends. I said this cuz for the most part I’ve been in the same position for most of my life...same circle of friends, same church, all that jazz. But then she was like yeah you can never really plan for that stuff...we never really expected to become as good friends as we have, it just happened. You never really go into something with the intention or thought of like oh I’m gonna be best friends with this guy or this girl. It’s just interesting to think about cuz after she said that it made me think about all my friends and how our friendships were never really planned or prepared, they just kinda happened...whether mutual interest, chemistry, who knows. It gives me some sort of relief knowing that the current situation I’m in, as hard as it is being that dude who doesn’t know anyone atm, that all passes in time and I’ll be able to look back at the beginning of how I met certain ppl and how worried I was that I wouldn’t or how hard it was. That’s just life...you go into a new class, new school, new church, new job...you wonder if you’ll make friends, and that’s perfectly normal...but don’t stress, just let it happen. Expect the unexpected...which is also a slogan from one of my favourite shows Big Brother LOOOL...anyways, glad to be talking to y’all again...see y’all soon, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment