WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 03, 2019

Why Don’t You Love Me?

Hey friends, it’s been a while. So I was sitting around thinking to myself a couple of days ago and I was like damn...it’s crazy the things people will do and the lengths and people will go to for someone they like. Now when you’re in a relationship, sure it makes sense to go out of your way to do this or do that for the other person because you love them, or you’re trying to figure out if you love them lol. But it’s funny the crazy things that people will do...scratch that it’s even crazy thinking about the things that I’ve done for girls that I’ve liked. I lost my phone, keys and iPod all in the same day because I wanted to surprise this one girl for her birthday and ran from my house to this nearby school in a snowstorm. I bussed 2+ hours to Mississauga to surprise this other girl for her birthday carrying a bunch of gifts and bags. I gave this one girl my iPod touch for free cuz hers got stolen and I recently got an iPhone, she lost it soon after. I’ve written way too many poems and blog posts about random girls. Looking back it’s just crazy to think the things that we’ll do and the lengths that we’ll go to to make someone like us. Stepping out of our comfort zone, spending a lot of money, expending a lot of time and energy...all for something that may or may not work out. You know how they say that the chase is like the most exciting part of it all and once you’re actually in the relationship then it’s just autopilot, cruise control and that’s when things get comfortable and complacent, etc. It’s just interesting to think about my own, my friend and I’m sure all the other experiences you guys have of going above and beyond for somebody else. So yeah, I’m gonna do my best to be more consistent with these posts...sorry y’all, I know I always say that but I’m gonna try...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment