WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, May 01, 2018

The Worst Friend

You know what;s something I find super funny, when couples break up...that super awkward phase of like uh so should I return the stuff that he/she bought me, it was pretty expensive, etc LOL. I mean the debate can go either way tbh, unless both parties are like yeah we should return the stuff, but at the same time if you've been dating for like 10 years y'all have probably bought each other A LOT of stuff, so yeah...the debate can go on forever lol. But for today's post...the funniest thing I find for guys at least is this whole thing of like giving your girl sweaters for her to wear when she's cold and she ends up keeping them and you're out a bunch of sweaters LOL. So all of these instances revolve around the same friend. So there was this one time, I went for a walk with a friend, me being a well prepared person that I am, I brought a sweater because it was night time and it always gets chilly at night...she didn't bring a sweater...long story short, I ended up giving her my sweater and after the walk I just let her take it home. Couple weeks later she texted me she's like oh yeah I still have your sweater, but uh...something happened to it. I'm like what's up? So she worked at a summer camp as a counselor....she's like uh we were working with paint and I kinda got paint on it. In my head I was like bruuuuuh, but obvs I replied to her like soft, it's cool don't worry, probs not that bad....BRUUUUH when she gave it back to me it was soooo bad lol...it was a plain grey zip sweater and she got like grass green acrylic paint on it, so it was permanently stained LOL...I was sooo cheesed, but I was like whatever, it's cool. Fast forward a couple of months later I let her borrow another sweater and I literally had flashbacks of her ruining my other sweater LOL so I was like sure, but this time I gave her like an old sweater I didn't really care about...but I didn't tell her that. Weeks later, she texted me like oh hey I still have your sweater, but something happened to it...LOL wiat what??? Tell me how this girl returned my sweater and there was this huge hole in it...she's like I'm so sorry, I walked into like a wall or something and a nail must've been sticking out or something...LOOOL, again, in my head I was like bruuuuuh, but at the same time I knew it was an old sweater I didn't really care about so I was like soft, it's cool...I guess. Sooo, fast forward another couple of months, so we both had ipod touches, do they still make those btw? Anyways, so somehow, hers got stolen and just around that time I had gotten an iphone, so I was like I don't really need this itouch. I was gonna sell it until I found out hers was stolen and she was really sad, So essentially I gave it to her, her and her mom were adamant she pay for it, at least like $50, I was like nah it's ocol, just keep it, but take care of it cuz I worked really hard to save up for it, which was true. Couple months later, she got an iphone as well, so I was like oh, hey  just wondering do you still have the ipod touch? She;s like oh yeah, I lost it...I was gonna tell you, but I forgot. in my head I was just like bruuuh, are you serious...but I didn't really say much, I was just like oh, wow. What's the conclusion or lesson to this story? I'm not too sure. all you boyfriends out there, if you give your sweater up, be prepared to never see it again...or to never see it in the same condition you gave it away lol. Till next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment