WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Count Your Blessings

Hello friends, it feels like it's been an eternity since we last spoke. 500,000 has come and gone, I know I usually make a post addressing and "celebrating" it, but it's kinda redundant don't you think? That, and I felt writing about this was more important. I feel like no matter where you're at in life, what stage you are...it's always important to remind yourself to count your blessings. I feel like as bad as life may feel or as negative as a situation you may be in, you should still be able to find some sort of light in your life, you should still be able to appreciate the blessings in your life, even if they don't feel that significant. I think it's easy for me, for you, for anyone...to complain about how much life sucks or how life could be better. I wish I had a girlfriend, I wish I had a better job, I wish I was skinnier, bigger, prettier, whatever, whatever...we all have those thoughts, it's human nature. So I guess here's my friendly reminder to you and for myself...to count your blessings, as little as it may seem. Be thankful for health if you;re healthy, for friends and good company, even if it's just that one friend who's always there for you. I'm so thankful for so many things in my life that I take for granted everyday, my parents being healthy and able-bodied.My brother and I having a great relationship compared to other siblings, him getting engaged and married soon. I know it's easy to want to think about how bad and how much better life could be...but think about how much and what you already have in your life, guaranteed that even if you might see all this negativity there's so many people who would probably kill to be in your shoes. But yeah, I don't wanna drat this out too long cuz it's a pretty simple concept and reminder, just something that came to my mind after having a couple of conversations/ Mindset is a super important thing, it contributes to so many things like how you interact with people and how you approach just life in general. This is just a reminder to you and for myself as well that when things get down and when it feels like life sucks, think about all the good things that you have going for you in your life. Count your blessings, till next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment