WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, October 04, 2017

From The Heart #1

A long time ago, I used to do these posts called From The Heart and title it something like “Parents”, “Friends” or “Relatinships”. I would just talk...about my thoughts and feelings towards certain topics. As of late, I’ve been in a real rut in my life, I can’t seem to get over this hump, I’m not too sure what it is exactly, but I’ve been feeling hella unmotivated. I’ve been so caught up with trying to put out blog posts, quality content and funny/interesting stories that I sometimes forget it’s okay to keep it simple and just talk to you guys. I feel like as of late, I’ve really closed off my social circle. That is there’s only a handful of people I keep in constant communication with. I somewhat enjoy it to be honest, it’s comfortable and it’s familiar. I kinda wanna get back to just talking to you guys, at least once in a while...that’s why this is the first installment of what hopefully will be more posts “From The Heart”. 25 is an extremely weird age to be at...I’m not really a kid but I don’t really feel like an adult either. It makes it more confusing in that one of my groups of friends consists of dudes I went to high school with, all the same age as me whereas my other group of friends consists of kids who are much younger than me, again two very differing sides. It’s kinda like I’m stuck in limbo, in this grey area of what am I doing with my life and what stage of life am I even in? Usually I’d illustrate something to you guys like oh imagine me stuck at a crossroads with multiple pathways and I don’t know which one to take, but it’s far from that right now. For one, I feel like I’m not even moving, I feel like I’ve been stagnant in a lot of parts in my life. Besides not moving, I feel like I can’t even see any pathways in front of me, I just see a lot of fog and cloud, I don’t know where I am, where I’m going or if I’m even in the right place or direction...which kinda reinforces me not moving. That’s kinda where my life is at right now lol, it’s pretty...lackadaisical. Yeah...I’ll see you soon, peace.

P.S. If you’re really interested in finding those “From The Heart” posts, you just gotta type in ‘from the Heart’ in the search bar, there’s a lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment