WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Dear God

Geez this is like my third time trying to find the words to write this. Both cuz I feel like I have writers block, but also cuz I just don't really know what to say. I've just been feeling really lost lately, lost in terms of just not knowing where I'm going or what I'm doing with my life. It feels like I'm in one of those seasons of doubt and of worry...where it feels you're constantly experiencing setbacks. God you've been reminding me of how good you are and how good you've always been. I\m truly praying and asking you for patience, patience in all things and all aspects of my life. Patience for my future job or career, patience for direction, patience for you to outline some clear cut goals in my life and of course patience for love and relationships. You've been reminding me of how important it i to be patience, that good things take time, that things are always hppening even when I feel they're not. The song 'You Make Me Brave' came to my mind and I was honestly hit so hard. "For You are for us, You are not against us". To be brave is to embrace and to face your fears, what you're afraid of. And I'm honestly scared of the uncertainty of life, the fear of failing...and part of me is grasping onto that so tightly, wanting to have some sort of control over my life...but I know I can't do that because you want all of me, not just part of me but all of me. I know that life is scary, it's hard...but God you make me brave. And faith in You is trusting that You are forever and always in control. "You make me brave, You call me out beyond the shore into the waves". God you remind me that not only is life hard, but that it's supposed to be that way. You don't call us to be on the shore, to be comfortable, to be at ease. You call me to the waves, where I'll be tested, where things are not easy...where all I can do is lean on You and trust that you'll guide me through the waves like you always have. Thank You for always reminding me of where I've been and most importantly where I'm going.

13 I remain confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.

Psalm 27:13-14


No comments:

Post a Comment