WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, April 06, 2017

Awkward Third Wheeling & The Worst Rejection

Why does it feel like it's been a while since I spoke to y'all lol...thought I'd hit you guys with something a little light hearted. So here's two pretty funny stories...

This one comes in like my second year of university or something like that...my boy and I took this one business class together. We saw our other friend int he class but he would never sit with us cuz he would always sit with his girlfriend. So he had always told me that they argued a lot. so one day my boy doesn't go to class, so it's just me...my friend and his girlfriend go oh let's just sit beside each other...I'm like yeah sure. He's like yeah she's kinda mad at me so uh, how about you sit beside her...I'm like bruh, I don't know her. So we're walking to our seats, she goes into the aisle first, this guy like shoves me into the aisle so I end up sitting between her and him...and the whole time she's like trying to talk to him, leaning over me, so I'm like leaning back so they can talk...but he's like trying to avoid her at the same time so I'm just like bruuuh...occasionally I would turn to her and be like so...how's it going LOL. So come exam time...my boy takes the bus home, I decide to get a ride with my friend and he goes ohh, I have to drive my girlfriend too...I'm like uh...yeah sure that's cool I guess. Bruhh, take in they start having an argument while I'm in the backseat, they're like full on yelling at each other...and he's like RODMOND, don't you think she's being unreasonable...and I'm like uhhh...I wasn't really listening LOL. After that, never got a ride from him ever again.

This one comes in like elementary school and it still haunts me to this day LOOOL. So I was like in grade 8, pretty sure I've told this story to some of y'all. I liked this really cute asian girl...after talking to my friends and talking to myself...I'm like alright, I'm gonna ask her to the dance. So I called her (cuz that was a thing)...I'm like sitting in my bed in the dark, nervous as heck...her parents pick up...oh hello, may I please speak to ____, she picks up...casual talk, how's it going, here and there...so, about the dance coming up...I uh...I was just wondering if you wanted to go with me...what felt like the longest pause of my life...she goes, yeah sure, that's cool...dope, alright...I'll uhh, see you tomorrow. I hang up the phone and start flipping out on my bed...my mom walks past me like jumping up and down on my bed in the dark and she's like bruh what're you doing...so the next day...I walking through the halls like I'm the mannnnn, I see her walking towards me and I smile, thinking to myself ayyyyy, that's my date. She goes hey, can I talk to you? FELLAS....like 84* of the time, when you hear that...RUN, RUN AND DON'T LOOK  BACK...LOOOL, nah but forreal, usually...that ain't a good thing. She goes um...about the dance, I kinda forgot I had already said yes to ____, so I don't think I can go with you, I'm sorry...ohhh, truuee, haha...it's cool, no worries...she walks away and like my heart sinks, it felt like I had eaten a full meal and got punched in the gut....I kinda stood there for a second like, dang....what just happened? So anyways...after that, I like avoided her any chance I got and she ended up going to a different high school and moving to a different country LOL...as for the guy...yeah I still hold it against him to this day LOOOL...nah jokes, he's aight....frickin guy...LOOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment