WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 17, 2017

Playing The Cards You're Dealt

Hey guys, sorry for being so mia...I feel like I've got so much going on atm and so many other things that I'm focused on right now that aren't the blog. I'll catch you up all in due time...I've just been really sidetracked and focused on a lot of other things.

"Searching for it all my life but always came up empty handed
It's funny things don't ever seem to happen how you planned it"

This is a line that came to mind, it's something I wanted to build on and eventually finish...and I might, but I can't right now, my brain's hella exhausted. But you know what this line reminds me of...in high school...and even now I guess...I used to love playing cards. But I mean in high school especially that's a big chunk of what I did at lunch in the cafeteria...playing like big 2 or president. Games like those...you gotta play with the hand you're dealt. Sometimes, you're dealt a super dope hand where all you gotta do is play the cards properly and you're good, but you can still lose. Other times, you're dealt a hella bad hand and winning seems difficult...but it's not impossible, with some strategy, you can still win. That's kinda where I'm at at the moment in my life...dealing with what life gives me...because everything's not gonna be exactly how you want it or expect it, you just gotta play with the cards that you're dealt. You win some, you lose some...but there's always another game...I know this might not apply to every single situation or circumstance...but it's kinda what's been hitting me as of late with a couple of situations in my life...it's easy to be like yeah my hand sucks, I wish I had this, I can't do nothing with this hand...or you can look at ways you can turn your 'bad' hand into a positive. Again, I know I'm being pretty vague right now...and I also know I've been gone for a while...I've just had a lot of things on my mind lately...it's been weighing me down, but yeah...I hope you've been well, thanks for sticking with me, see you soon, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment