WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Let's Talk

Hey, it's been a while, too long...I've been uh, occupied. Anyways, I'd like to think I'm an optimist, I'm a big proponent of everything that happens, happens fora reason. That the things you go through...are meant to serve to help you grow or learn in some sort of aspect. Whether good or bad...I have faith that in the end, everything kinda just works out for the best. I'm somebody who gets lost in emotions, in the moment...and I need to constantly be reminded to chill out...relax and just let things take it's course. People complain about me that I'm too chill, that I don't take things seriously enough...funny enough the people who know me best know that I take some things TOO seriously and need to chill the heck out lol. My brain and especially my heart have just been all over the place lately...it's like I'm in a boat...paddling hella fast, but I'm not really sure where I'm going, but I'm just paddling. At this moment, I'm really thankful for my friends and family who bring me back down to earth when I'm waaaaay too hyped up on emotions. When you're fully invested into something, you really do have tunnel vision...and you fail to see the biggest picture, or any other picture for that matter aside from what's in front of you. In circumstances like these, I'm thankful for my friends and family to slap me back to reality and remind me of the bigger picture...that whatever is in front f me is not the end all be all. I just wanted to take this time to thank two of my friends for giving me some advice when I really needed it. Sometimes, you're going through things and it feels like you can't talk to some people. I'm thankful for these 2 guys, giving me very differing advice but each impacting me in different ways. It's interesting because for one friend, I went in with the intention of just venting and now it's to the point where I just tell him anything I'm feeling about this entire situation, it's jokes cuz HE'S hella chill...for the most part at least lol. My other friend...whom I spoke to today...I wasn't really looking for advice tbh, I was sharing with him what had happened...and it turned into a lengthy conversation where he hit me with some hella deep stuff and shared some of his own personal struggles...I KNOW this is God's work cuz I literally walked in this morning with the intention of finding somebody to talk to and get some advice from...and he just kinda filled that for me...so thanks to my two homies for being there for me. But yeah...where has the time gone...sorry for being so ghost. With April coming to an end...and May right around the corner...I feel I owe y'all...May is a very special month...my birthday, my brother's birthday, mother's day...so to heck with it...I'm gonna do by very best to put out a post EVERY DAY for the month of MAY....BARS, see you then, PEACE OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment