WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, February 15, 2010

Yuuuppp

So Trey Songz has been one of my favourite artists for some time now. From his feature on Twista's Girl Tonite, to his songs that made his name Gotta Go and Can't Help But Wait. Ever since then I've been liking this guy and his music, but recently he released an album called Ready and oh my goodness. Now I also dl'ed his mixtapes released before Ready and wow. I literally fell in love with this guy, no homo. His music is just crazy and he is my favourite artist no doubt. I have been and still am just bugging out to this guy's music. From my favourite song on the album One Love to Neighbours Know My Name and Holla If Ya Need Me, every single song on the Ready album is a hit and wow this guy just continues to amaze me. His mixtapes from The Ladies Choice to Anticipation are also worthy of listening and downloading. This guy's buzz is getting bigger and like Jay-Z, Drake and others have said, this dude is the future and he hasn't even reached the peak of his career. Tremaine "Trey Songz" Neverson is tremendously talented and his music hits me in a hard way. It inspires me, this dude gives me the chills and everything. Damn...Trey...Songz...Yuuuppppppp

No comments:

Post a Comment