WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Exclusive - The Prayer (Dear Heavenly Father)



(1)
Dear God, this a prayer from my heart
Got a million things to say I dont know where to start
My heart goes out to the people in Haiti
Where times are tough, surviving is only maybe
Everyday is a struggle to survive on the daily
And death is around every single corner waiting
God, you are the love of my life, you will always be
While all these other women are nothing but fake to me
When it was dark, you would be my light to help me see
So get line girls cuz you know that my love aint free

(2)
As I pray, I ask God for a helping hand
He is my Savior, creator of both woman and man
For without him we are nothing, he deserves our praise
So I bow my head and knees down with both arms raised
High to the sky, his beautiful creation
Saved by grace through his great salvation
His power goes beyond our imagination
Im telling you now, its a great sensation
Ill tell the world of my love for you, I got no shame
I pray all these things in your most precious name
Amen

(Bonus)
Dont hate on me and say I try to act like Im black
Cuz all I do is express my emotions that is a fact
Dont try to attack me cuz even your girl got my back
I think common sense or a brain is something you lack
Cuz when I go in, I go hard with all of my heart
Give me a pen and a pad and Ill just tear it apart
I hope you really dont judge me when you really dont know
That Ive been to hell and back with the scars to show
And girls dont fall head over heels for me
Cuz I might not catch you
Its not that I cant
I just might not want to
Cuz Drake you said bust it out
Ill tell you to bring it back
Make sure you dont fall in love with me
Cuz I dont got the time for that

No comments:

Post a Comment