WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

A Star Is Born...



So for all of you who have the misfortune of NOT knowing who this is I pity you all. This dude is Jermaine Cole, better known by his stage name J. Cole, he is a freaking genius, now I didn't really start listening to him until he released his mixtape called The Warm Up which has blown up big time. Ever since, I've downloaded all his mixtapes and songs and wow. He is on another level on this rap game. His lyrics are deep and motivational, like very few artists nowadays he talks about real issues and inputs his thoughts and opinions in creative ways. His songs hit me hard and I can relate to each one of them. I can only describe him with one word...genius. I strongly suggest you check him out if you don't know who he is, check out his mixtape The Warm Up and if that don't get you hooked onto him then you're listening to the wrong kinda music LOL jokes, but this dude is deep. You gotta respect him and his lyrics whether you like rap or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment