WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, February 26, 2010

Exclusive - Outerspace Love



Hey baby can I take you for a ride
Can I stare deep down in your dark brown eyes
Cuz something about you, I cant get passed
If I had you in my life, youd be first not last
You know you got me under your spell
Mesmerized by your smile and the way that you smell
You know I wanna please you by any means
I wonder how you got that *** in them jeans
I wanna share with you my world and my deepest fears
My darkest secrets, all my sins and even my tears
So just say yes and take my hand
Hold on tight while I fly you to a distant land

So even though you have a man, please hear me out
Cuz day and night he fills your head with a lot of doubt
And I know your trust in men has withered a bit
But know Im in it for the long run I just wont quit
Youre like the hare Im the turtle call me slow and steady
Im tryna bring myself up to your level girl you ready
You know your love it gets to me in a special way
So I dont care what all these other people have to say
I got tunnel vision youre the only girl I see
But that aint why I say that youre the only one for me
You know me better than I know myself
Thats why in any lifetime Id choose you over wealth
Cuz you can please me in so many ways
Youre always here even when the skies are grey
Thats why I appreciate you baby
Even when things are calm you can still drive me crazy

Like Trey Songz said just Holla If Ya Need Me
You know no other woman can compare to you baby
Miss Independent
In this love game you know gotta you read the fine print
So put your heart on the dotted line
So we can let the world know youre mine
But now Im stuck I gotta choose between two
One is my passion and the other is you
You got a smile that can heal a mans broken heart
Youre also snake-like, making them go back to the start
You can fulfill a mans dreams with just a kiss
Or you can kill him with a harsh dismiss
I got two plates on my platter I can only pick one
Gotta choose wisely cuz it cant be undone
I gotta sit myself down and really ask my heart
If this girl is worth taking out 2 or 3 parts
Or should I shoot for the stars and reach for my dreams
I find myself stuck at a crossroad it seems
You gotta do what you do, Im a do it
Im sorry baby Im in love with my music

No comments:

Post a Comment