WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, June 23, 2019

700,000 VIEWS

So I know it’s kinda a little overdue...and I kinda already made a post about it on Instagram saying most of what I wanted to say. But I wanted to share with y’all some behind the scenes photos of that day that I didn’t post. 700,000...I’m super thankful and appreciative that’s for sure but I’m keeping my eyes forward, focusing on what’s ahead, on what’s next. I’ve been struggling to find inspiration lately, some of the posts and ideas have in mind take a lot of time and effort and those are 2 things I don’t have much of atm lol. I’ve been in a weird funk lately, but it’s a comfortable funk, one that I’m okay with being in for the time being. Summer is one of those times that’s always super busy because there’s so much going on and now on top of that I’m in the process of moving as well so there’s just a lot on my plate atm. It’s even been hard to keep up with people and friends, I’ve been slacking in a lot of aspects in my life lately. Work consumes half if not much more of my time, then I’ve been spending a lot of time at the gym lately which I think is paying off cuz I’ve had a bunch of people tell me I’ve gotten bigger LOL. The leftover time that I do have if I’m not super tired I try to catch up with friends or give myself some me time. But yeah I digress, 700,000 has come and gone and I’m already thinking of what to do for 800,000 and for the blog’s TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY HOLYYYYYYY, I just took that in oh man...anyways hope y’all enjoy some of the photos that didn’t make it onto my Instagram!

Shoutouts to Leayen Lam for helping my capture this moment! Find her here @root2photography on Instagram and her website http://www.root2photography.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment