WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Life

You ever get that feeling when something happens that you just don’t know how to respond. You ask a lot of questions, but nothing really makes sense and you’re having trouble just understanding what’s going on and why it’s going on. I think back to my second year of university...where I failed 3 courses, had my MacBook stolen, lost my wallet, took the rest of the year off and just struggled finding purpose, finding reason and an explanation as to why any of this was necessary. I struggled to find any bit of light in my life and I was in a hella dark place for a long while. When you get hit with life altering situations, you never really know how to process it, how to deal with it because it’s new, it’s something you’ve never experienced before and you find yourself asking why you of all people. It’s super cliche to say life goes on and you shouldn’t be dwelling on negative situations and stuff...but man sometimes things happen that are just so out of the blue and hit you so overwhelmingly hard you can’t help but just sit there and try to make sense of everything. I’ve been struggling a lot in my faith for a long while and when things like this happen, you can’t help but ask and question and wonder...I dunno. Life and death is such a crazy concept to think about. When someone passes away you wanna be sad and think about how unfair it is and why now and why him/her...but it’s also a celebration of life, a celebration of living and of everything in between and you catch yourself in the midst of sadness thinking of all the good times, of all the memories, of everything the person represented and meant to you and impacted you. I just feel like I have so many things in my head that I can’t really put into words right now and I apologize for that. I’ll see y’all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment