WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, February 11, 2019

Awkward Bedtime Conversations

Hey friends it’s been a while. So I was with a friend a couple of days ago and I told as reminded of this story. So a looong time ago, like a good couple of years ago my friend invited me and another one of my friends to his parents church’s retreat. Now none of use went to that church so we went knowing that we didn’t know anybody. So how it worked was that 2 people would share one room so my 2 friends decided to share a room as I think I said I didn’t care about sharing a room with a random person thinking that we’d have our own beds and we’d only be in the room to sleep anyways. So we get to the place and go check out our rooms only to find that each room only has one bed LOL. So my boy is like do you want to switch and I’m like whatever it’s cool, I get the name of the guy I’m sharing the room with and we go on a hunt to find the guy lol. So after meeting him we went through the day of like activities and stuff like a usual retreat. So come bedtime and the dude was like hey man if you’re uncomfortable we can put like a blanket or some pillows to create a divide and I’m like whatever it’s cool don’t worry lol. So here I am sleeping beside this dude that I just met the same day, we’re both trying to sleep. All of a sudden he goes hey man, I know this is kinda random especially since we’re in the same bed together, but you have a really warm personality LOOOOL. I’m like wtf that’s hella random and kinda creepy lol I didn’t really know how to respond so I like laughed and was like thanks man, appreciate it. He’s like yeah man, when I saw you walk in with your friends I was like yo he looks like a really cool dude LOOOL. So yeah that was that lol, the next day he was like sorry man that was super random I know lol I was just like nah man don’t even sweat it LOL. I think I found it super funny cuz no ones ever said something like that to me before lol. I mean Ive been told I have a very uninviting/unwelcoming demeanor most of the time which I fully agree with lol so to hear that was hella jokes lol. Anyways so after that retreat I never saw that dude ever again and we all lived happily ever after lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment