WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Hello 2019

Happy new year y’all...wow so clearly we’re not off to a great start lol. First off I missed the last day of my December post challenge...sorry about that, I hosted a party at my house so I was kinda busy and yeah lol things got wild that night. Then days just kept passing and I kept forgetting/putting it off, sorry. But I saw my friend/the guy I’ve been going to to get tattoos whom my friend introduced me to. We were talking and he’s like man crazy to think just last year when we met you hardly had any ink and now look at you LOL. And I was like damn, we only met just last year and we’ve had so many sessions and conversations together it’s felt like I’ve known him for years. It just made me think how much really does happen and change within a year whether we realize it or not...and that’s crazy to think. Going on a road trip with my boys to Montreal felt like an eternity ago but it was only in April...it’s felt like I’ve been at my job forever but I’ve only been here for like 5 months. So anyways my boy and I were talking and he I’ve seen him like twice this past month and he changed his setup the 2 times I went and it’s cool cuz he was telling me like yeah man I don’t wanna always be staying the same, I wanna be constantly changing, growing and evolving and bettering myself whether in my work or like my self health. It’s also funny cuz he grows like plants as like a side thing/hobby and it just really reminded me to keep moving forward and that means something letting things go and leaving people behind. Whether it’s a person, place or thing...a toxic relationship, a stagnant environment or whatever...you should never be content in your comfort and I’ve really been trying to step out of my comfort zone lately and challenge myself to be bold and make bold decisions, to really take charge and initiative. Anyways I think I’ve gone on for long enough, can’t wait to talk to y’all soon...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment