WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 19, 2019

What’s Next?

What’s good y’all, hope you’re doing well! So one of my coworkers came to me yesterday and was like hey man, whenever I get the chance to read the blog, it’s dope (shoutouts to you). Then he asked me “what’s next?” Now obviously in that context he meant like what’s the next post gonna be, but when he asked me that question...I started thinking about a heck load of other things in my life and asked myself that same question...what’s next? I feel like that’s something I’ve been asking myself a lot...whether last year or just in general. When I was in school, struggling to figure out what I wanted to do after...what’s next? When I graduated and spent a lot of time chilling at home doing nothing...what’s next? When I was searching and applying for jobs with not much luck, just a lot of wasted time...what’s next? And now...2019...I find myself asking that same question in a lot of different aspects regarding different situations in my life. I’m turning 27 this year...what’s next...continue at this current job, go back to school and if so for what? With church, where do I go from here, what’s next? And now with the blog recently having its 9 year anniversary and about to hot 600,000 hits, I again ask myself what’s next? What happens when I hit 10? Do I keep this going, when’s the right time to say this is it and move on? In life...I think it’s good to constantly ask yourself “what’s next?” Cuz it keeps you moving forward and never stagnant, hopefully. Cuz you’re always looking for that next thing, that next step, next challenge and it means you’re always trying to grow and improve. So yeah, I’m telling you I get inspired by the most randomest thing sometimes...conversations, simple comments, pictures, anything and everything...cuz ppl keep asking me how I get inspiration for posts...a lot of the time I don’t directly seek it out, it just kinda comes to me you know lol, till next time...peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment