WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, February 02, 2017

Soul Searching

I feel like I haven't really been hearing God lately...like when your parents are talking to you but you have your earphones in. Today I was able to meet up with a friend and I genuinely felt as if it were God speaking to me through her. I've never met somebody who was able to read me and say exactly what was needed to such an extent before...but I'm thankful to God for her, for how he's been working in and changing her and for the things that he wanted me to hear. I really need to do some soul searching...and I really want God to break me down, I haven't really been talking to him lately and he's been using the people around me to give me that hint. How important is this blog and is social media to me...that if it were to disappear or be taken down tomorrow, where would that leave me?Am I really living out the words that I'm saying through these blog posts? I'd like to think I've come a long way in terms of growth and maturity...as a man and as a follower of Christ, but I still have a lot of work to do and many areas in which I still struggle greatly. I guess this is me taking a break...for a week or two, from this blog. Take it as a lent if you will...my friend inspired me to get back to doing prayer journals...for myself, for my friends...to write it down and keep it between God and I. So that's what I plan on doing instead of blogging for this next week or two. So uh...I'll see you when I see you, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment