WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tears From A Star

My tears they fall with passion
Like tears conceived from stars
Full of brightness & energy
Seen only from afar
Tonight these tears are
full of pain but also I can feel
relief from my heart
Because the stigma is revealed
unfaithful and unforgiven
I cannot bear 2 let this be
So I must be pure
2 only her for eternity

- Tupac Shakur

This is a poem from Tupac's book which is a collection of his poems and thought's entitled The Rose That Grew From Concrete, there are soooo many that I just looove but this one stood out to me during this time in my life. Tupac was really a genius with words....people don't recognize that and see past the gangs and violence...

No comments:

Post a Comment